WEEJAPEEJA INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
WeejaPeeja takes intellectual property matters very seriously and prohibits our artists from using the WeejaPeeja website to sell merchandise which infringes third party intellectual property rights. If you have any questions or concerns about a particular piece of art, please contact us using the reporting guidelines below.
REPORTING A INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATION
If you have a good-faith belief that your IP rights are being infringed by an artist on this site, please provide our Human Resources Department with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
HR may reached by mail or email, as follows:
Attn: Human Resources
189 Main St.
P.O. Box 114
Groveport, Ohio 43125
You may also contact us via email through our contact form.